Integration of individual communication channels and among numerous channels operating simultaneously are like the members of a dance troupe, who combine personal training with group rehearsals to perfect their performance. Outstanding on their own, the dancers reveal their true potential only as parts of the team that enables them to deliver more complex, fuller and awe-inspiring performances.
The dancers’ movements are synchronised, driven by a common goal and governed by the same set of rules. Choreography, pace and timing are devised for the whole company, even if each and every dancer’s contribution is unique. Openings left by some are filled by others; together they create something none of them would be able to construct on their own.
Connected e-Commerce can be thought of as a combination of dancers and experiences, where the channels disband and combine, complement and support each other, putting on a dazzling and unforgettable performance. It is an integrated way of thinking about relationships between people and companies. Instead of working in parallel, communication channels and their supporting resources are designed and oriented on cooperation – building a coherent, evolving, multichannel experience.
During the 8th RETAIL CHANNELS 360°, we will focus on key challenges faced by producers and retail chains in connection with developing sales in off- and on-line channels that permeate one another to create a coherent shopping experience. Personalisation, instant gratification, constant availability and intuitive payments are becoming the new benchmarks. Customer Experience, digitalization and harmonisation of actions in all channels mean building and animating unique value for the Customers.
The objective of our Forum remains constant: to present a broad perspective of e-Commerce development and point out channels and tools that companies should use to be able to keep up with the Customers.
We invite you to co-create the Forum!
Strategic Relationships Director
EUROPEAN CONFERENCES UNITED
Conference Director – Retail
EUROPEAN CONFERENCES UNITED
SESSION D2C e-Commerce for Producers and Brands
- Building a multi-channel sales strategy and e-store marketing strategies; selling products online directly from the producer to the consumer
- Maximize online sales performance, increase conversions, value and quantity
- Implementation of new solutions and content to increase the efficiency of e-commerce platforms
SESSION Customer Loyalty & Retention
- More effective use of data for personalization, increase loyalty and influence shopping behavior
- Intelligent use of data increases not only revenue, but also profit – how to make the organization drive data more.
- Increased brand recognition, customer value and customer retention through cooperation with third parties
SESSION e-Commerce Marketing & Communication
- Building a coherent and profitable marketing strategy through effective integration of on-and off-line marketing activities
- The use and synchronization of available channels and communication tools
- Implementing new e-commerce and innovation technologies to increase customer interaction and increase sales
SESSION E-commerce for Retail Chains
- Building an efficient e-commerce model well integrated with the entire organization
- The latest trends in logistics and payment methods – development and improvement of processes
- Potential lying in new technologies and applications streamlining processes, increasing productivity and sales, and improving the quality of customer service
More information about the Forum:
Address:1 Żwirki i Wigury Street,
Phone: +48 (22) 650 01 00
Fax: +48 (22) 650 01 01